Last week the journal Scientometrics
VAUGHAN, L. & ROMERO-FRÍAS, E. (accepted in 2012, available as ‘Online First’ on SpringerLink). “Exploring Web Keyword Analysis as an Alternative to Link Analysis: A Multi-industry Case”. Scientometrics.
Some information about the Journal:
- Included in the ISI Journal Citation Reports.
- Impact factor 2010: 1.905
- Areas: Information Science & Library Science, position 7 out of 61; & Computer Science, Interdisciplinary Applications, position 13 out of 94. Online ISSN: 1588-2861].
According to the service Sherpa/Romeo the Publisher copyright policies and self-archiving policies are:
- Author’s Pre-print: author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing).
- Author’s Post-print: author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing).
- Publisher’s Version/PDF: author cannot archive publisher’s version/PDF.
- General Conditions:
- Authors own final version only can be archived
- Publisher’s version/PDF cannot be used
- On author’s website or institutional repository
- On funders designated website/repository after 12 months at the funders request or as a result of legal obligation
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany link to published version (The original publication is available at www.springerlink.com)
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge